* Sanhedrin's Plan For Global Train Network Could be the Key to Redemption, Third Temple The Sanhedrin has been working on plans for a high-speed rail system connecting Africa, Europe, and Asia for over two decades and conditions now seem ripe to make this vision a reality.
* Trump After Drone Downing: Iran made a very big mistake "It was shot down when it entered Iran's airspace near the Kouhmobarak district in the south," the Guards' website added.
* Kremlin says Russia-US-Israel meeting 'Very Important' The Kremlin on Wednesday added its voice to that of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in building up the importance of the upcoming meeting in Jerusalem of national security advisers from the US, Russia and Israel.
* 'Palestinian-Israeli conflict inflames global extremism': Jordan's King Abdullah The Palestinian-Israeli conflict inflames radicalisation and extremism across the globe, Jordan's King Abdullah said on Wednesday.
* Iran determined to arm West Bank Palestinian factions Tehran is well aware that Israel has a weak spot when it comes to the winding West Bank border, making the West Bank a strategic location in the conflict between Iran and Israel.
* Downing of US drone a 'clear message' to Washington - Iran's IRGC commander The head of Iran's elite Revolutionary Guards says the downing of a US drone over its territory was a "clear message" to Washington, proving Tehran will react strongly to any military aggression.
* Hamas blasts Bahrain summit for 'normalizing' ties with Israel Gaza terror group vows to fight against US-led Bahrain summit both at home "and beyond".
* Putin says U.S. attack on Iran would be a catastrophe Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Thursday that a U.S. military attack on Iran would be a catastrophe for the Middle East that would trigger a surge in violence and a possible refugee exodus.
* Israel Lays Massive Water Line to Help Gaza New water line will significantly improve water supply to the Gaza Strip, despite ongoing violence emanating from there.
* Visitors Increasing as Israel Adds New Developments New data from the Israel Ministry of Tourism shows that the country is experiencing a substantial year over year increase in visitor numbers.