* U.S. Stands Alone on Israel Annexation Plan As China Backs Palestinians China has echoed the rest of the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) in expressing support for the Palestinians and tacit condemnation of Israel's plan to annex a large portion of the West Bank, alongside President Donald Trump's Middle East peace plan.
* Report: PA President Abbas says he's ready to resume negotiations with Israel Abbas has reportedly asked Egypt to do 'everything in its power to prevent the annexation'.
* Jordan could 'look positively' on one-state solution if Palestinian-Israeli rights equal Prime minister Omar Razzaz says Israel’s annexation plan would destabilise region.
* UK report on Russian interference: Israel unwilling to openly challenge Kremlin British parliamentary report says Putin used UK-based oligarchs to expand influence, notes Jewish state has also welcomed Russian oligarchs.
* China and Iran Reach a New Stage in Their Strategic Partnership Chinese President Xi Jinping’s visit to Tehran in January 2016 laid the foundations for the Iran-China comprehensive strategic partnership agreement.
* Split societies, global chaos and World War Three: We could be in for the most tumultuous era in modern history As we cross into the second half of 2020, there is little hope left that our misfortunes will end when this annus horribilis goes out.
* Islamic State to Indian TV channel: “We invite you to convert to Islam or get ready to say goodbye to the world” “Mujahideen’s Message to Janam TV! We invite you to convert to Islam or else get ready to say goodbye to the world and face Allah’s wrath and punishment.”
* Egyptian Proffessor: Muslim Prayer at the Hafia Sophia 'An escalation against civilization' A professor of Islamic jurisprudence at Egypt’s Al-Azhar University has called upon Turkey’s Muslims to boycott the Friday prayers at the Hagia Sophia mosque announced by the Turkish government.
* Business as Usual? The War Between Iran and Israel in Syria Israel and Iran have been sworn enemies since the late 1970s. Tensions have risen as Iran has supported proxies, such as Hezbollah in Lebanon, as a way of confronting Israel indirectly.
* World Jewish Population Nearly 14.5 Million but 80% Unconnected The world Jewish population stands at 14,410,700, a new report from the Diaspora Affairs ministry said Monday, but added some 80 percent of Jews outside Israel do not feel connected to their Jewish identity.