* EXCLUSIVE - Islamic Scholar Claims Jews 'Fabricated' Ties to Temple Mount Ignoring the historical record and mainstream archeological evidence, an Islamic scholar tied to Hamas and speaking during a Breitbart Jerusalem exclusive interview, completely denied Jewish ties to the Temple Mount, considered the holiest site in Judaism.
* Think Tank Outlines Possible Scenarios for Russian Collapse Report: Russia beset by 'growing economic woes, crumbling infrastructure, and warring elites'.
* White House says it will offer largest military package in US history After 83 US senators send a letter to the White House, urging President Obama to sign a military aid deal with Israel, White House official says, 'We are prepared to sign an MOU with Israel that would constitute largest single military pledge' in US history.
* Turkey's parliament speaker calls for Islamic constitution Move adds to concerns over creeping Islamization, 'eroding secular values' under Erdogan government.
* Saudi Arabia aims to become major weapons producer With oil prices at 10-year lows and chilly relations with US, Islamic kingdom to bolster economy, achieve military independence from West.
* Europe will 'soon have more Muslims than Christians': Belgium warns against 'making an enemy of Islam' at Brussels attacks hearing Minister Koen Geens said Europe 'may not realise this but this is the reality'.
* Noah's Ark replica could travel to Brazil this year A massive replica of Noah's ark could travel from the Netherlands to Brazil this year.
* Report: Israel hunting chemical-armed ISIS terrorists in Golan Israeli intelligence agencies in a race against time against ISIS cell located on Syrian side of the border, according to report.
* US intel chief: ISIS expanding in Europe, readying for attacks US Director of National Intelligence James Clapper warns ISIS cells similar to those in France and Belgium present in UK, Germany, Italy.
* ANALYSIS: The cloudy future of Israel's nuclear reactor It's a "catch 22"- The very thing that could ultimately afford Israel the tools to build a new reactor would also prevent it from using the reactor as a nuclear deterrent.