* Trump says "Iran appears to be standing down" after missile attacks on US bases US President Donald Trump noted on Wednesday, Jan. 8 that Iran's missile attacks that morning on two US bases in Iraq caused no loss of American or Iraqi life and minimal damage.
* Soleimani killing: what is Malaysia's aim in call for Muslim unity? Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad swung behind Tehran following Trump's assassination of the Iranian general.
* Iran's entrenchment in Iraq KH is an Iranian-sponsored Shi'ite militia operating in Iraq and throughout Syria.
* Thanks to the President, U.S. Policy Heading in the Right Direction The critics of President Trump's Iran policy have been proven wrong once again.
* Israel unveils breakthrough laser to intercept missiles, aerial threats Technology expected to take down a variety of aerial threats including rockets, drones, anti-tank missiles.
* Israel advances plans for nearly 2,000 new settlement homes Majority of units green-lighted through various planning stages are outside generally accepted West Bank 'blocs'.
* Israeli defense minister seeks 'million' settlers in West Bank The Palestinian Authority foreign ministry responded calling them 'racist'.
* China Touts 'Strategic Partnership with Iran,' Still No Condolences for Soleimani China's envoy to Iran, Chang Hua, said on Tuesday that nothing would soften Beijing's determination to develop a strategic partnership with Tehran.
* Why Hamas Supports Turkey's Invasion of Northern Syria The American pullout from the area, which borders on Turkey, was evidently perceived by Erdogan as a green light for an invasion for which he had been waiting for nearly a decade.
* Why a Holocaust Might Happen Again No, it is not Jewish hysteria. The signals of an extremely dangerous situation for Jews similar to the time preceding the Holocaust are out there, this time in America, where historically high numbers of violent anti-Semitic attacks are reported every day.