* Pence Speech Rife with Biblical References Rocks the Knesset VP Pence's Biblical speech to Knesset met with multiple standing ovations.
* Jerusalem: US embassy to move by end of 2019 - Pence The US embassy will move from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem before the end of 2019, Vice-President Mike Pence has said.
* EREKAT: Pence's Messianic Discourse is a Gift to Extremists At the first day of VP visit, e. J'lem remains quiet * General strike is planned for today.
* Turkey says Campaign Against Kurdish YPG in Afrin will be Swift Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan has pledged to crush the Kurdish fighters in Afrin.
* Pence warns Egypt, Jordan: The Palestinians would pay more for continuing to fight Trump's policies DEBKAfile exclusive report: In an exceptionally stern warning, Vice President Mike Pence put Egyptian and Jordanian leaders on immediate notice to stop fighting President Donald Trump's Palestinian policy and his decision to relocate the US embassy to Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
* Jordan's King Tells Pence U.S. Must Rebuild Trust After Jerusalem Decision Pence said in Egypt on Saturday and again in Jordan that the United States would support a two-state solution for Israelis and Palestinians if they both agreed to it.
* EU promises to back Abbas' demand for Jerusalem EU foreign affairs chief 'reassures' Abbas that EU committed to establishing Palestinian state - with Jerusalem as its capital.
* Muslim leaders: Execute LGBTs Muslim leaders unashamedly explain how to execute LGBT individuals.
* Iran says Warplanes Warned Off 2 Western Vessels During Drill There have been periodic confrontations between Iran's and the US's militaries in the Gulf - a major trade route for oil - in recent years.
* 215,000,000 Christians Persecuted, Mostly by Muslims In short, the overwhelming majority of persecution that these 215 million Christians experience around the world.