* Unilateral Palestinian statehood - real threat or 'big bluff'? Notwithstanding the best intentions of US Secretary of State John Kerry, the current round of peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians may fail.
* Exposed: Waqf Illegally Drilling on Temple Mount Muslim worshippers don't just have more freedom to pray on the Temple Mount, a recent investigation reveals: they apparently also have permission to drill.
* Robert Gates, former defense secretary, offers harsh critique of Obama's leadership in 'Duty' In a new memoir, former defense secretary Robert Gates unleashes harsh judgments about President Obama's leadership.
* Kindle F√ºhrer: "Mein Kampf" Tops Amazon Charts E-book versions of Hitler's opus are rising in the rankings on Amazon and iTunes. What gives?
* Jimmy Carter Obama In an updated lesson in realpolitik, Russian President Vladimir Putin recently was happy to count Pope Francis as an ally.
* Fifty US senators line up behind new Iran sanctions bill Support among Senate members for a new sanctions bill against Iran has doubled since the measure was introduced last month.
* Deepest galaxy cluster ever pictured by Hubble The "deepest ever" image of a group of galaxies - "Pandora's Cluster" - has been captured by the Hubble Space Telescope.
* General: Strategic Military Satellites Vulnerable to Attack in Future Space War U.S. strategic military satellites are vulnerable to attack in a future space war.
* Neo-Nazis Celebrate Shocking Holocaust Memorial Desecration A veteran Berlin Parliamentarian and anti-extremism campaigner has expressed his outrage at the incident and vowed to protect the memorial - personally if necessary.
* 'We Will Not Uproot Jewish Communities- Big or Small' Housing Minister Uri Ariel declared to Arutz Sheva that Israel will not evict Jews from their Judea and Samaria homes.