* IDF training to retake Gaza in possible future round with Hamas Eight months after conflict, Islamic group again digging terror tunnels, developing Iran-funded advanced missiles and drones.
* Iran Tells Syria to Attack Israel on the Golan Heights Syrian defense minister in rare Iran visit told to open war front against Israel together with Hezbollah, as Iran seeks greater hegemony.
* Mortar Rounds on Golan Heights Were Fired by ISIS 'Spillover' from Syria fired by ISIS group, after it conquers closest post to Israeli border yet just 1.5 miles away.
* Exclusive: Deal Reached for Expansion in Judea and Samaria Arutz Sheva has learned that settlement figure Ze'ev Haver has come to a quiet understanding with Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon.
* Iraq is Losing the 'Psychological War' to ISIS Iraqi government furious as rumors inflate ISIS achievements, and 110,000 people flee only dozens of terrorists in key province.
* Islamic State in Rome and Milan: 'We are on your streets, we are locating targets' 'We were with Allah's Messenger in an expedition that there came a people to Allah's Apostle from the direction of the west.
* Saudi Arabia's king announces new heirs to throne Saudi Arabia's new king has announced a major cabinet reshuffle that puts in place a new generation to succeed him.
* Overstretched Hezbollah May Be Resorting to Child Soldiers Death of teenage recruit in rebel assault this week may illustrate Hezbollah manpower shortage, as terror group stretched thin by Iran.
* Apple Solidifies Israel as Top Research Hub Israeli center already second largest outside of California campus, but new move sees Apple expand its offices, add 100s of Israeli workers.
* Nigeria rescues almost 300 female Boko Haram captives, none Chibok girls The Nigerian army announced on Tuesday that they had rescued over 200 girls and 93 women from Boko Haram camps in the Sambisa Forest.