* Holy Temple Menorah Service Reenacted On Hanukkah Hundreds of people gathered in the Old City of Jerusalem on Thursday evening to participate in a special menorah lighting ceremony and for the Hanukkah holiday, organized by the Temple Institute and the United Temple Movement.
* Fort Lauderdale 'chosen by suspect' for airport attack The suspect in Florida's deadly airport shooting travelled to Fort Lauderdale specifically to carry out the attack, authorities say.
* Donald Trump blasts 'fools' who oppose good Russian ties US President-elect Donald Trump has posted a series of tweets condemning those who oppose good relations with Russia as "'stupid' people, or fools".
* 'Bloodshed will follow if Trump moves US embassy to Jerusalem' "I believe that any American act of stupidity will ignite the Palestinian territories," says senior Fatah official.
* Esteemed Israeli archeologist censured at Temple Mount Gabriel Barkay was told by Arab guard and police not to refer to holy site as 'Temple Mount' during tour with college students.
* Palestinians Thank UN for Giving Them Permission to Murder Jews UN Security Council Resolution 2334 was more than just a carefully-orchestrated slap in Israel's face by outgoing-US President Barack Obama.
* EU legitimacy in question "I'm fundamentally not a big friend of referendums," European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker said in June, days before the UK vote.
* UK's EU envoy quits over 'muddled thinking' on Brexit Sir Ivan Rogers' departure could make it even tougher for the UK to get a good Brexit deal, experts warn.
* Russian MoD releases video of its naval battle group in action near Syria The Russian Ministry of Defense has posted on YouTube a video of its naval group in the Mediterranean, headed by the Admiral Kuznetsov aircraft carrier.
* Five Potential Major Developments in US-Israel Relations in 2017 The onset of 2017 comes several weeks before President-elect Donald Trump takes office, ushering in a new era in the U.S.-Israel relationship.