* Iraqi Kurds 'fully control Kirkuk' as army flees Iraqi Kurdish forces say they have taken full control of the northern oil city of Kirkuk.
* ISIS Siezes Tikrit as Islamist Takeover of Iraq Continues The Al Qaeda-linked Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIS) has attacked the central Iraqi city of Tikrit.
* As Iraq Islamists advance, Iran says it will enter fight Predominantly Shiite Muslim Iran will combat terrorism by Sunni extremists in neighboring Iraq.
* Israel's Ofek 10 satellite '100 percent successful' after two months in space Israel Space Agency says satellite has already made 1,000 revolutions around the Earth.
* Islamist militants vow to march on Baghdad after seizing key Iraqi Sunni cities The al-Qaeda inspired group that led the charge in capturing two key Sunni-dominated cities in Iraq this week vowed Thursday to march on to Baghdad.
* Jordan minister calls to 'protect' al-Aksa from 'Israeli violations' Hayil Abdelhafeez Dawoud, Jordan's minister of Religious Affairs, called for a comprehensive Arab and Islamic plan.
* IDF uses Facebook, Instagram to warn soldiers over cyber security Dozens of soldiers and officers from IDF'S Information Security Department sent hundreds of fabricated messages in Arabic through social networks to soldiers who published sensitive military information.
* Hamas Official Calls on Fatah to Join in Jihad Fathi Hammad, who served as the Interior Minister in Hamas's government in Gaza, recently called on Fatah to join Hamas.
* Found on the Temple Mount On the one hand, we know that over the years, the Waqf and other Islamic bodies have been engaged in seeking to destroy any remains from earlier Jewish periods.
* India hangings: Fourth woman dies in Uttar Pradesh A teenager has been found hanging from a tree in a village in northern India, the fourth woman to die in such a way in recent weeks.