* Jerusalem attack: Netanyahu blames Hamas A Palestinian driver has rammed a car into several pedestrians in Jerusalem, killing one person, hours after clashes erupted at the city's holiest site.
* When a Jew Prays at the Temple Mount It seems ridiculous that a Jew offering a few quiet prayers at Judaism's holiest site should make headlines, but given the suppressive "status quo" that even the United States of America supports, that is precisely the case.
* US mid-terms: Republicans win control of the Senate The Republicans have won control of the Senate in the US mid-term elections, increasing their power in the final two years of Barack Obama's presidency.
* Al Aqsa Mosque Turned into Terror 'War Room' Arab rioters wound police, Jews temporarily banned; MK Zoabi insults police officers: 'you didn't learn from the Holocaust.'
* Jordan recalls envoy from Israel over 'unprecedented escalation in Jerusalem' Official state media says the envoy is being returned home due to Israeli policies on Temple Mount.
* US midterm elections spell twilight for Obama presidency Tuesday's midterm elections marked the beginning of the end for President Barack Obama's political career.
* Report: French lawmakers to call on government to recognize Palestinian state According to AFP, left-wing lawmakers in parliament are readying to submit a motion calling on the government to extend recognition.
* Erdogan presidential palace cost soars for Turkey A controversial new 1,000-room palace built for Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan will cost about Â£385m ($615m) - nearly twice the previous estimate, Turkish officials say.
* Jordan recalls ambassador from Tel Aviv in protest over Temple Mount Palestinians ready to go to Security Council over what they say are unacceptable Israeli actions at sensitive site.
* Rivlin: Rabin left a legacy of leadership President addresses annual ceremony comemorating assassination of Yitzhak Rabin, says former PM was inspiraion for social chage movement. .