* Saudi could have Pakistani-made atom bombs upon request Saudi Arabia has reportedly financed Pakistani-developed nuclear weapons.
* PLO demands international probe into Arafat's death The Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) is calling on the international community to further probe the death of former leader Yasser Arafat.
* Netanyahu says nuclear deal with Iran would be a 'mistake of historic proportions' Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu warned on Thursday against an agreement with Iran that stops short of getting it to halt its uranium enrichment.
* Putin to Visit Egypt, Replace US Military Ties Russian President Vladimir Putin will visit Egypt later this month.
* Hamas: New Terror War 'A Matter of Time' A senior Hamas politician has joined the call for an "intifada" terror war against Israel over Jews' visits to the Temple Mount.
* Prominent cleric calls for jihad against Egyptian army Jihadi cleric Sheikh Abu Mundhir al-Shinqiti has called on Egyptians to stop using nonviolent means such as protests.
* Saudi nuclear weapons 'on order' from Pakistan Saudi Arabia has invested in Pakistani nuclear weapons projects.
* Iran State TV Presents: Missiles on Tel Aviv, Dimona As the new round of nuclear talks between Iran and the P5+1 - the five permanent members of the UN Security Council and Germany.
* Saudi Arabia is First on the Iranian Nuke Hit List On October 23, 2013, Justice Minister Tzipi Livni stated, in English, responding to a question about Gulf Sunni States' cooperation with Israel.
* Kerry warns of violence if peace talks fail US Secretary of State John Kerry warned Thursday of a return to violence if faltering peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians ultimately fail.