* IN PICTURES: Thousands flock to Western Wall for traditional priestly blessing The traditional priestly blessing is said annually in honor of Succot, Passover and Shavuot.
* Syria crisis: Russian air strikes against Assad enemies Russia has begun carrying out air strikes in Syria against opponents of President Bashar al-Assad.
* IS wants to kill millions, says 'embedded' German reporter JÃrgen TodenhÃfer, who spent 10 harrowing days with terror group last year, claims jihadists planning 'biggest religious cleansing in history'.
* Abbas: Palestine a state under occupation, no longer bound by Oslo accords "Our patience has come to an end," PA leader declares to UN, calling on international community to recognize Palestinian state; Netanyahu blasts 'deceitful' speech.
* Russian Orthodox Church, Muslims Back 'Holy Battle' Against ISIS Powerful Orthodox Church hails government decision to initiate airstrikes against rebels in Syria.
* Likud MK: Ban Radical Arab MK From Temple Mount Hazan tells Arutz Sheva the time has come for Zahalka and his inciting friends to be forbidden from holy site - and kicked out of Israel.
* Outrage as Nazi Flag Unfurled in Center of French City Residents and visitors describe utter shock after massive Nazi flag hung on gov't building in Nice as rehearsal for movie goes badly wrong.
* Al-Sisi: Palestinian state would remove pretext for terror Speaking at the UN General Assembly, Egyptian president claims that establishing a Palestinian state on the 1967 borders would remove a central factor in regional instability.
* Bethlehem Church Burns; No One Cares Earlier this summer, a fire broke out at the Church of the Multiplication (of the Loaves and Fish) on the shores of the Sea of Galilee. The perpetrators are believed to have been Jewish extremists, and the suspected arson made headline news around the world.
* ISIS militants in Iraq, Syria have WMD components, Lavrov warns UN Security Council Islamic State militants are in possession of components for weapons of mass destruction, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov has warned the UN Security Council meeting, urging that IS be included on an anti-terrorist sanction list as a separate subject.