* Agents of the Enemy If any further evidence was needed to show that the nuclear talks with Iran were a tragic farce, choreographed and orchestrated by Iran, the startling revelations from a former top aide to Iranian President Hassan Rouhani ought to do the trick.
* A new chapter in the Sunni-Shi'ite war The Saudi-organized coalition for Yemen and the announcement of a regional Arab force show that the Sunni states have finally picked up the gauntlet thrown down by the Iranians.
* 'Kenya's cities will run with blood' Somali militants vowed on Saturday to wage a long war against Kenya and run its cities "red with blood" after the group's fighters killed nearly 150 people during an assault on a Kenyan university.
* 130,000 tourists expected in Israel for Passover, Easter Some 130,000 Jewish and Christian tourists are expected to visit Israel to celebrate Passover and Easter, the Tourism Ministry said this week.
* Iraq Tikrit: looting and lawlessness follow recapture Iraqi Shia militia, who helped recapture Tikrit from Islamic State (IS), are being pulled out of the city amid reports of violence and looting.
* Hezbollah praises US-Iran nuclear deal as 'victory' The Lebanese Shi'ite movement Hezbollah praised the framework agreement reached on Thursday between the Western powers and Iran as "a victory."
* 'ISIS takes 90 percent of Palestinian refugee camp in Syria' Islamic State has taken control of 90 percent of a Palestinian refugee camp on the Damascus outskirts where 18,000 civilians have suffered years of bombing, army siege and militia control, a monitoring group said on Saturday.
* Pope Francis decries persecution of Christians Pope Francis has condemned the "complicit silence" about the killing of Christians during a Good Friday service in Rome.
* Imam of Mecca's grand mosque calls for all-out war against Shi'ites and Christians The imam of the grand mosque in Mecca, the holiest place in Islam? How did Sheikh Abdul Rahman al-Sudais miss all the Qur'an's peaceful teachings that Barack Obama, John Kerry, and David Cameron find so easily?
* Experts: Iran Will be '3 Weeks from a Nuclear Weapon' Responding to the Iran nuclear deal sealed Thursday, one expert has revealed that the nuclear centrifuge research allowed by the deal likely will allow the Islamic regime to reach a point where it can make a dash for the nuclear bomb within three weeks.