* Tiptoeing past Armageddon: U.S. and Iranian forces' dangerous battlefield dance On Feb. 1, 2017, exactly 12 days after President Trump's inauguration, then-national security adviser Mike Flynn strode to the White House lectern to deliver a 101-second statement that excoriated Iran for its "destabilizing behavior across the entire Middle East."
* Days after Helsinki summit, Russia shows off Putin's 'super weapons' Russia on Thursday broadcast a series of videos showing the testing and operation of a new generation of nuclear and conventional weapons, days after Vladimir Putin and U.S. President Donald Trump discussed how to avoid an arms race.
* A Syria without Iran: mission impossible? Putin and Trump have agreed to pressure Iran for the sake of Israel's "security."
* Netanyahu, Putin Speak as Assad Forces Poised to Control of Border Area PM Netanyahu and President Putin spoke by telephone four days after Putin's meeting with US President Donald Trump in Moscow, in which both leaders spoke of the importance of Israel's security.
* Assad's return to Golan complicates Israel's war with Iran The Assad regime claims the 1974 agreement forbids the IAF from entering Syrian airspace in the Golan.
* ISIS Begins, a Novel of The Iraq War Ken Timmerman's new novel highlights the urgency of saving persecuted Christians.
* Palestinians Slam Nation-State Law as 'Racism, Apartheid' The Palestinian Authority's Information Ministry in Ramallah said that the nation-state law is a declaration of war on the Palestinians' land, rights, identity, and language.
* Saudi Arabia and Israel: Know Thine Enemy EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: Ties between Saudi Arabia and Israel have reached new heights in the past two years, culminating in a recent report that a meeting had taken place between Crown Prince Muhammad bin Salman and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
* Discovery of Jewish Mosaics in Israel Bring Color to Biblical Accounts A site in Israel continues to turn up stunning polychromatic mosaics from the late Roman empire that challenge current notions of ancient Jewish aesthetics and the art of depicting scripture.
* We did not know: How Ethiopian Jews discovered the Second Temple was gone Up until the age of 9, I lived in a world where the Beit HaMikdash - the Holy Temple in Jerusalem - actually existed.