* US report reaffirms Jerusalem as Israel's capital, speaks of occupation The reports also affirm Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights, which the US recognized in 2019.
Saturday, April 03, 2021
* US State Department human-rights report returns to using ‘occupied’ territories The language, however, “is not meant to convey a position on any final-status issues to be negotiated between the parties to the conflict.”
* Blinken: "Two-state solution is the best way to ensure Israel's future." Mr. Blinken, only when history precedes politics, can any progress follow - and your words contravene history. Op-ed.
* Kingmakers Bennett, Abbas leave both sides in the dark Yamina leader to hold fateful meetings with Netanyahu, Lapid.
* PA calls Jews visiting Temple Mount a 'provocation' Official PA news agency condemns visit of Jews to Judaism's holiest site over Passover holiday.
* Biden administration quietly ramping up aid to Palestinians The Biden administration is quietly ramping up assistance to the Palestinians after former President Donald Trump cut off nearly all such aid.
* What is Iran saying about their agreement with China? - analysis “This agreement is somewhat ambiguous, and on the other hand, in some cases, Iran has had bitter experiences in dealing with other countries. It has pros and cons.”
* Iran General Salami Claims Invincibility: ‘Enemies Cannot even Dream of Victory’ Iran has such military strength and experience in dynamic modern warfare no enemy can even dream of beating it, Major General Hossein Salami, commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps, declared Tuesday.
* Are the warming ties between Turkey, Egypt a sign of shifting geopolitics? A possible deterioration in its relationship with Washington is driving a rapprochement between Ankara and some Arab capitals.
* They're Coming for Oral Roberts University, and that Means They Are Coming for You, Too Will Christian colleges survive? Will colleges and universities that hold to historical biblical definitions of gender and sexuality and marriage be forced into the academic wilderness? What about American collegiate sports? Will conservative Christian schools be ruled out of bounds?