* Is Israel gearing up for an attack on Iran? Israel's motivations for a potential strike on Iran's nuclear facilities are obvious.
* Hamas Threatens Israel, Says it Will 'Pay the Price' The Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, Hamas' military wing, threatened Israel on Thursday and announced that the Jewish State will soon pay the price.
* Intel Official: Iranian Missiles Could Hit Nearby U.S. Targets, Europe Iran has the ability to fire missiles at U.S. targets in the Middle East and "temporarily" close a key sea transit route.
* U.S. intelligence officials: Iran not about to abandon nuclear program, but unlikely to provoke conflict The U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency said Thursday that Iran is not close to abandoning its nuclear program.
* Libyans still feel insecure one year after Gadhafi's fall Libyans took to the streets on Friday to celebrate the first anniversary of the uprising that toppled Muammar Gadhafi.
* Stronger budgetary surveillance laws up for agreement EU finance ministers meeting next week are set to sign off a first agreement on laws that would strongly increase Brussels' power to instruct eurozone countries.
* Security Officials: More Attacks Coming Israeli counterterrorism officials warned Friday that Iran and its terror confederate Hizbullah are plotting more attacks on Israelis abroad.
* Bombardment of Syrian city 'intensifies' after UN vote One opposition group said the bombardment was the heaviest since troops launched attacks on anti-government strongholds 13 days ago.
* Israelis Refrain from Visiting Turkey as Turks Tour Israel The 18th International Mediterranean Tourism Market show in Tel Aviv included a booth which tried to encourage Israelis to visit Turkey.
* NATO to stay out of Syria, even with a UN mandate NATO Secretary-General Anders Fogh Rasmussen said the Western alliance had no intention of intervening in Syria.