* Israel's security situation worst in decades The Arab revolts and an emboldened Iran have created the most precarious security situation for Israel since the end of the Cold War.
* Hezbollah: Israeli attack on Iran would set Middle East ablaze An Israeli attack on Iran's nuclear program would set the Middle East ablaze, possibly drag in the United States.
* Palestine's UN upgrade coming back on EU agenda The EU should get ready for Palestine's renewed push to upgrade its UN status and stop calling for "illusory" peace talks with Israel.
* Top Al Qaeda Commander, Wanted for 9/11, Caught in Cairo Egyptian security officials have caught senior international Al Qaeda terrorist Saif al-Adel.
* WikiLeaks: Russia Gave Israel Codes for Iran's Missiles Russia gave Israel codes for breaking Iran's missile defense system in return for codes of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) Israel sold to Georgia.
* US Fears Terror Attacks by Iran if Israel Strikes An Israeli strike on Iran would probably prompt Iranian-backed terrorist attacks.
* Syria official vows Homs quarter to be 'cleaned' within hours Syrian troops advanced Wednesday on a key rebel-held area in the central city of Homs.
* Netanyahu: Nuclear Iran Would Choke World Economy Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday warned a nuclear-armed Iran would exercise de facto control the major Gulf oil producers and "choke" the global economy.
* ADL: Farrakhan's Hate Speech 'Textbook Example' of Anti-Semitism Minister Louis Farrakhan, the racist leader of the Nation of Islam, once again echoed the anti-Semitic propaganda of which he has been widely accused.
* North Korea agrees to nuclear moratorium North Korea has agreed to suspend uranium enrichment, as well as nuclear and long-range missile tests, following talks with the US.