* Arab Officials Call for U.S. Muslims to Vote for Trump; Biden Win Could Jeopardize Future Peace Deals Officials in the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain expressed their hope for a Trump victory in the upcoming election, calling on moderate American Muslims to cast their votes for him, and warning that a Biden win could stop further peace deals in the region, an Israeli daily reported.
* Israeli settlers pray for Trump re-election at biblical tomb Jewish settler leaders prayed on Monday for U.S. President Donald Trump’s re-election, citing his support for Israel, during a ceremony at a biblical tomb in the occupied West Bank that has been a flashpoint of conflict with the Palestinians.
* Saudi Arabia, Morocco among five states likely to normalize ties with Israel next: report Israel's intelligence minister cited as hoping Trump policy to continue, lambasting Obama's Mideast approach.
* ‘Palestinian’ officials confirm that Palestinian Authority is in direct contact with Biden campaign No surprise here. Trump is indeed “the worst American president ever when it comes to the Palestinians,” because he stopped enabling the “Palestinian” jihad, both by showering the Palestinian Authority and Gaza with money and by echoing “Palestinian” jihad rhetoric.
* Could Israeli-Arab peace deals spark an arms race? A sun-soaked White House lawn was the setting for US President Donald Trump's "dawn of a new Middle East", one which he said was happening "without blood in the sand".
* The quadruple threat: North Korea, China, Pakistan and Iran North Korea renews cooperation with Iran on weapons development, with broader links to China and Pakistan. Op-ed.
* Has Israel's 'War between the Wars' Strategy Worked against Iran in Syria? On Oct. 25, Israel launched a major national military drill dubbed "Lethal Arrow."
* As Turkey’s Lira Tumbles, Erdoğan Pursues Neo-Ottoman Visions The Turkish lira sank to a record low on October 22—a new blow for the Turkish economy, which has been battered by the coronavirus pandemic.
* EXCLUSIVE: Prayers for Trump’s Re-election at Tomb of Patriarchs Ahead of Elections Prayers for the success of President Donald Trump’s reelection will take place on Monday morning at the Tomb of the Patriarchs in the city of Hebron, attended by local leaders.
* An Election and America's Two Choices “We must rise again to take our stand for freedom, as in the olden time."