* Iran’s Rouhani Has No Doubt Joe Biden Will ‘Bow’ to Tehran, Lift Sanctions Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said Thursday he has “no doubt” a Joe Biden administration will rejoin the 2015 nuclear deal negotiated by Barack Obama and remove sanctions on Iran’s economy while embracing appeasement across the Middle East.
Thursday, December 17, 2020
* Iran races to update its arsenal as arms embargo lifted Iran has also expressed interest in several Chinese defense systems, including the J-10 and J-20 fighter jet.
* Biden In No Hurry to Rejoin the Iran Deal? Although it seems too good to be true, Israel Hayom reports that some of President-elect Biden’s advisers do not want him to simply lift sanctions and reenter the JCPOA, the flawed nuclear deal, with Iran.
* Gantz: There is room in Jerusalem for a Palestinian capital He expressed his hope that peace in the Middle East could begin to be achieved by attempting to settle the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
* Sovereignty Movement: 'Instead of partitioning J'lem, sovereignty over greater J'lem' Sovereignty Movement responds to Gantz's remarks about possibility of partition. "There is still much work ahead to clarify the obvious."
* PA: All Israel is “our land Palestine”; All Israelis are settlers; Israel's demise is certain In two recent broadcasts, the PA reiterated its internal narrative that it tries to hide from the international community: All of Israel is Palestinian land - including Safed, Haifa, Acre, and Jaffa.
* Iran's Plan to Topple Arab Leaders Hamas's call on Moroccans to revolt against their leaders contradicts its own declared policy that it does not intervene in the internal affairs of the Arab countries.
* Let my people vote (earlier): Israel set for chaotic eve-of-Passover election A fitting end to the dysfunctional 35th Government? Likud and Blue and White can’t agree on a bill that would ensure ballot-counting doesn’t run into March 29 holiday.
* Tunisian lawmakers submit bill to criminalize normalization of ties with Israel Tunisian PM says 'respects' Morocco's choice but for Tunisia normalization is 'not on the agenda'.
* After COVID, EU will be 'stronger,' says Spanish health minister Spain's Health Minister Salvador Illa explains how the EU is fighting the coronavirus second wave together. And why he is "worried" about the pandemic during Christmas holidays.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 2:56 PM