* Europe: Divide Jerusalem; Netanyahu: Not a Chance The European Union's new foreign affairs chief, Federica Mogherini, visited the region over the weekend and insisted on the urgent need for a Palestinian state with the eastern half of Jerusalem as its capital.
* Nigeria school blast in Potiskum kills dozens At least 46 students have been killed by a suicide bomber at a school assembly in the north-eastern Nigerian town of Potiskum, police have said.
* Abbas: Arafat's remains to be moved to Jerusalem Ahead of 10th anniversary of Fatah leader's death, PA president says predecessor ought to 'remain immortal in the hearts of our people'.
* Egypt terror group swears fealty to Islamic State Cairo says the declaration by Ansar Bayt al-Maqdis will not change its approach to dealing with the group
* Netanyahu: World must not cave to Iran's demands Israel won't support any agreement that allows Iran to be a threshold nuclear state, Netanyahu said.
* 'Run Them Over,' Urges Palestinian Song Palestinian anthem of hate encourages more terror: 'Wait for them at the intersection, Let the settler drown in red blood.'
* Report: Iran-Russia Nuclear Deal to be Signed Tuesday Iranian media reports that Russia and Iran will sign a construction deal for two nuclear power plants on Iran's southern Gulf shores.
* Top EU diplomat calls for Jerusalem to be shared capital Abbas says draft Security Council resolution for Israeli withdrawal on track; Federica Mogherini makes remarks during Gaza visit
* Russian military trying to intimidate Nato, report says Russia has, in parallel with its war on Ukraine, instigated almost 40 'highly disturbing' anti-Nato incidents, a new British report says.
* Kasparov: Stop Putin now or pay the price later Chess legend Garry Kasparov was once the pride of the Soviet Union.