* Obama's Chickens Coming Home to Roost Democrats inherit the foreign policy crises of a thousand Republican presidential fathers, but the foreign policy crises inherited by incoming Republicans in the White House are always orphans.
* Top IDF Officer: North Korea Tensions could impact Israel's security A top IDF officer disclosed on Tuesday how N.Korea could impact Israel's security, revealed new details about the standoff with Syria and pointed to the biggest threat facing the Jewish state.
* Iran-Turkey co-op needed to defeat terrorism: official "Iran and Turkey have the might and capacity to battle terrorism and extremism in the region as well as across the world," said Mohsen Roohi-Sefat, the Foreign Minister deputy chief for political and international studies.
* UNESCO head stresses Jewish link to Jerusalem UNESCO Director General Irina Bokova promises to defend the rightful links of all three monotheistic religions to Jerusalem.
* UK risks being 'wiped off the map with nuclear counterstrike' - Russian senator The UK, which recently said it could launch a preemptive nuclear strike "in the most extreme circumstances," runs the risk of being "wiped off the face of the Earth," the deputy head of a Russian upper house committee said.
* North Korea tensions: US submarine arrives in South Korea A US submarine has arrived in South Korea, amid worries of another North Korean missile or nuclear test.
* Yemen aid summit seeks to pull nation from brink A pledging conference to raise funds for Yemen is taking place in Geneva on Tuesday, amidst what the UN describes as "the world's largest humanitarian crisis".
* French investors take interest in Israel Conference to be attended by 250 senior French businessmen this week to promote French investments in Israel.
* After Palm Sunday jihad massacres, Pope Francis to Egypt to reach out to Muslims "A main reason for the trip is to try to strengthen relations with the 1,000-year-old Azhar center that were cut by the Muslim side in 2011 over what it said were repeated insults of Islam by Francis's predecessor, Pope Benedict."
* Islamic Republic of Iran arrests over 30 gay men, will subject them to "sodomy tests" "Under Sharia law in Iran, homosexuality is punishable by death."