* Hamas with Ultimatum to Israel: Leave Temple Mount or 100 Times More Rockets Will Fly The Hamas’ al-Qassam Brigades has issued a new ultimatum to Israel on Wednesday: Withdraw from Al-Aqsa Mosque and Sheikh Jarrah or “100 times” more rockets will be fired at 6 pm towards new targets.
Saturday, May 15, 2021
* Netanyahu: Gaza terrorists 'crossed a red line,' Israel 'will respond with great force' 'We will not tolerate attacks on our territory, on our capital, on our citizens and on our soldiers,' PM warns.
* Palestinians: Our True Goal is to Destroy Israel When former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein fired 39 Scud missiles at Israel in 1991, many Palestinians took to the streets to celebrate the attacks.
* Arab countries allied with Israel ‘hostages of the conflict and its upheavals’ Arab countries that have normalised or eased relations with Israel have been uncomfortably witnessing the new escalation of tensions between Israel and the Palestinians, which began last week.
* Rivlin: Palestinian extremists turning Temple Mount into weapons cache “No country in the world would accept a situation like this. We will never accept this reality. We will protect our citizens by all means necessary.”
* Iran’s Khamenei Backs Palestinians: Urges Violent ‘Confrontation’ with ‘Criminal’ Israelis Iran’s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei on Tuesday took to social media and urged Palestinians to attack Israel through their armed Hamas wing, calling for them to “stand strong” and “confront the enemy” as terror rockets rained down on Tel Aviv.
* Iran's Proxy War Against Israel The Iranian-backed Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) organization announced on May 11 that its members fired a burst of "Badr-3" missiles into Israel, killing two women and injuring dozens others.
* Turkey’s Erdogan Tells Putin: Israel Needs a ‘Strong and Deterrent Lesson’ Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Wednesday told Russian President Vladimir Putin the international community should “give Israel a strong and deterrent lesson” as punishment for responding so strongly to deadly Palestinian terror rocket attacks.
* Canadian pastor who kicked ‘Gestapo cops’ out of his church arrested for organizing an ‘illegal gathering’ A pastor who became an internet sensation after chasing Canadian authorities out of his church has been detained for violating Covid-19 restrictions.
* Evangelical Christians stand up for Israel, call on Biden to do the same Tens of millions of Evangelical Christians are expected to pray for Israel in their churches on Sunday in response to the barrage of rocket attacks aimed at the country.