* Thousands congregate for Priestly Blessing at Western Wall Birkat Kohanim ceremony takes place each year during the intermediate days of both Passover and Succot; prayer area for women was expanded for event.
* Ukraine on the Brink of Civil War? Armored Ukrainian vehicles have been seized by pro-Russian protestors, raising concerns of an all-out war over regional tensions.
* Jordan Blames Israel, Jews for Temple Mount Riots - Again Amman runs to UN Security Council over clashes at Judaism's holiest site, claim "Jewish radicals" cause Muslim rioting.
* Putin warns of abyss on Ukraine, and in relations with US US, Russia, European Union and Ukraine ostensibly agree on a political structure to de-escalate the crisis.
* Syria hell: Fear and famine stalk a war-ravaged land Syria’s harrowing civil war has taken a new turn as the beleaguered Mid East country now faces a deepening drought and food crisis in the midst of an expanding conflict.
* Violent clashes between IDF and Palestinians break out in Hebron Dozens of rioters angry at Israel over its failure to release prisoners from its jails throw stones at IDF soldiers.
* Palestinian Authority: ‘Holding our people in Israeli jails is a war crime’ Marking Palestinian Prisoner Day, PA says its ratification of Geneva Convention makes Israel liable for war crimes over prisoner issue; Israeli officials respond: Entire Palestinian leadership should be indicted.
* Likud Minister Says Terror has Won on the Temple Mount Minister Yisrael Katz points to Hamas parades and flags on Temple Mount, calls for change of policy.
* Israeli firm’s tech protects from next Heartbleed Attention to potential security holes could have prevented the "biggest bug ever to hit the Internet"
* Russia and China forge closer ties, as EU explores sanctions Russia is rolling out two major projects – a gas pipeline and a Crimea deep water port – with China, as EU countries and the US weigh options on economic sanctions.