* Israel, UAE reach historic peace deal: ‘We can make a wonderful future’ Third-ever peace treaty between Israel and an Arab state includes embassies, direct flights; agreement “suspends” annexation, but Netanyahu says: “I will never give up on our right to our land.”
Friday, August 14, 2020
* Kushner: 'Another' country to follow UAE in normalizing Israel ties Expect another Arab state to join the agreement between Israel and the United Arab Emirates regarding a full normalization of diplomatic relations, senior White House advisor Jared Kushner said on Thursday.
* Upending traditional views on peacemaking, Israel-UAE deal truly heralds new era Netanyahu proves wrong all those who argued normalization with Arab world is impossible without a solution to the Palestinian conflict — without giving anything tangible in return.
* Israeli ambassador tells Mark Levin UAE peace deal is first of many agreements with Arab world Israeli Ambassador to the United States Ron Dermer told Fox News host Mark Levin Thursday that he sees the agreement normalizing relations between Jerusalem and Abu Dhabi that was brokered with help from President Trump will be the first of many to come in the Mideast region.
* The prophetic implications of the Israel-UAE Agreement On Thursday, Prime Minister Netanyahu announced that with the help of President Trump, an agreement between the United Arab Emirates and Israel.
* Hamas: Agreement between Israel and UAE 'stab in the back' for 'Palestinians' Hamas terror group claims Abraham Accords are 'gross attack' on 'historic rights in Palestine.'
* As UAE hails Israel accord, silence from Saudi Arabia As media and people in the United Arab Emirates hailed the Gulf state’s deal to normalise relations with Israel as a diplomatic victory that helps the Palestinians, silence reigned in Saudi Arabia, longtime figurehead of regional policy towards Israel.
* Turkey: History won’t forgive UAE for deal; Iran pans ‘strategic stupidity’ Ankara, which itself has open ties with Israel, assails Abu Dhabi for betraying Palestinians ‘to serve its narrow interests;’ Tehran claims move will boost ‘axis of resistance’.
* 'Macron's seeking WAR' Turkey condemns 'colonial' France as tensions with Greece erupt Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has accused French counterpart Emmanuel Macron of "colonialism" after France beefed up its military presence in the east Mediterranean in response to heightened tensions between Turkey and Greece.
* Megachurch sues California, challenging state over ban on large religious services while allowing massive protests A California church has sued the state, arguing it was hypocritical to restrict religious services because of the Covid-19 pandemic while allowing political gatherings, such as Black Lives Matters protests, to rumble on.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 9:55 AM