* PM: We're ready to take a harsher stance if truce fails PM: Israel is giving the cease-fire with Hamas a chance; Barak: Truce is not an agreement but a set of understandings between Israel and Egypt, Hamas and Egypt; IDF official: Hamas will be shocked by level of damage in Gaza.
* Mofaz: Hamas won upper hand, truce a mistake Politicians to Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu's Right and Left spoke out against Wednesday night's cease-fire, with only Labor, Meretz and others on the Left supporting it.
* Long-term success or blip in the chart of the conflict? With a fragile ceasefire agreement taking effect, a wide-lens look at Operation Pillar of Defense.
* Former PM: Syria Under Russia, Iran Control Former Syrian Prime Minister Riyad Hijab warned in a BBC interview Wednesday that Syrian policy is controlled by Russia and Iran.
* Israel says it "fulfilled all its goals," while Hamas hails an "exceptional victory" The facts, figures and rival claims as eight days of conflict come to an end.
* Analysis: Military op ends, election campaign begins PM had a difficult tight rope to walk, so soon before elections.
* In CNN interview professing a desire for peace, Mashaal asks, "How can I accept Israel? They have occupied my land" After 8-day conflict that saw hundreds of rockets fired into Israel, Hamas leader claims his group does not target civilians.
* Abbas to Clinton: UN statehood bid to move forward PA president rejects US' request to refrain from asking the UN to upgrade the status of a Palestinian state to non-member.
* Hamas Declares Nov. 22 Gaza Public Holiday The Hamas terrorist organization has declared November 22, the day after its ceasefire was signed with Israel, as a public holiday in Gaza.
* The Vatican on Gaza: Israel is a Baby-Killer Not a word was heard from the Vatican all the years Sderot babies were in mortal danger. They began noticing the violence last week.