* UNESCO: Rachel's Tomb and Cave of Patriarchs Part of 'Occupied Palestine' Both resolutions were sponsored by Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar and Sudan, and approved within minutes at the Commission's meeting.
* ANALYSIS: A New Palestinian-Israeli War on the Horizon On Sunday, Israeli Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu told his cabinet the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) were preparing for war against Hamas and other Iranian-backed terror organisations in the Gaza Strip.
* Moscow rejects notion of Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Two days after Netanyahu said Putin understands the territory's importance for Israel, Russian FM says any change of status would violate UN resolution.
* Abbas' advisor: Islam's religious war to destroy Israel has started The most important religious figure in the Palestinian Authority and the closest to PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas, continues to tell Palestinians that the conflict with Israel is an uncompromising religious war for Islam against Israel and Jews.
* Ginosar: Thousands of Christians March in Jesus' Footsteps with Four Species More than 25,000 Evangelical Christians came to "The Galilee Boat" exhibit at Kibbutz Ginosar during the intermediary days of the recent Sukkot holiday.
* Russian influence rising in Balkans, Baltics, Central Europe A week before a crucial election, Bosnian Serb leader Milorad Dodik traveled to Russia for a Formula One race - not because he's a big fan but for yet another meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
* Bolton: "Palestine is a 'So-Called' State" Reporter: You just addressed Palestine and said it is a "so-called state." Is that language productive...
* Turkey's Syrian Quagmire Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan does not understand that his biggest divergence with Russia is over the future of all of Syria, not just a Syrian province.
* Pakistan: Death or Life for Christian "Blasphemer"? In her memoirs, Asia Bibi wonders "whether being a Christian in Pakistan today is not just a failing, or a mark against you, but actually a crime."
* Days after Netanyahu vow, Russia rejects Israeli Sovereignty over Golan Lavrov statement comes after Netanyahu said Putin understands importance of Israeli control of heights; Deputy Russian PM says of Russian plane downing that 'incidents happen'.