* Russia's Vladimir Putin challenges US on Syria claims Russian President Vladimir Putin has challenged the US to present to the UN evidence that Syria attacked rebels with chemical weapons near Damascus.
* Not too hard, not too soft Obama has no choice but to punish Assad for using chemical weapons.
* Syria says ready for attack 'at any moment' The Syrian government says it's expecting a military attack and is "ready to retaliate at any moment."
* IDF bolsters troops; IAF circles Lebanon sky The IDF is bolstering forces in the north, in preparation for a possible attack by the US.
* Holy work or troublemaking? Laying the groundwork for a Third Temple in Jerusalem No praying. No kneeling. No bowing. No prostrating. No dancing. No singing. No ripping clothes.
* Pope Francis names Pietro Parolin as secretary of state Pope Francis has named a new secretary of state.
* US Supreme Court's Ruth Bader Ginsburg to perform gay wedding US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is poised to become the first judge on the country's highest court to perform a same-sex marriage.
* This time, for Assad, something went terribly wrong The US strike against Syria has yet to begin, and doubts abound regarding the scope and effectiveness of any such attack.
* Saudis Go On Full Alert As Putin War Threat Stuns Muslim World The Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU) is reporting today that President Putin's orders this week to the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation for a "massive military strike" against Saudi Arabia in the event that the West attacks Syria has "stunned" the Sunni Muslim world.