* Trump's Europe trip: Where he's going on his 7-day visit with NATO allies and Putin President Donald Trump departs Tuesday for the seventh foreign trip of his presidency, visiting Western European countries and then sitting down for a one-on-one meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
* European Council President: US 'won't have a better ally' than EU President of the European Council Donald Tusk told President Donald Trump early Tuesday morning that the US "won't have a better ally" than the EU ahead of his European trip this week.
* Record number of tourists visit Israel in first half of 2018 2.1 million tourist entries were recorded in the first half of 2018, a 19% increase compared to same period last year.
* Assad, Aided by Russia, Poised to Snuff Out 'Cradle' of Revolt Assad, whose control was once reduced to a fraction of Syria, now holds the largest chunk of the country with crucial help from his Russian and Iranian allies.
* Rivlin warns discrimination in nationality bill hurts Jewish people While PM Netanyahu seeks to pass the nationality bill into a law next week, President Reuven Rivlin sends a harsh letter criticizing article 7b of the legislation, saying it doesn't reflect the Zionist vision.
* Letter by Martin Luther calling Jews 'devils incarnate' up for auction 1543 note expected to be sold for more than $300,000.
* Scientist: Creation of Earth Calibrated to Mount Moriah The scientist who mathematically proved prophecy claims his formula has cosmic implications, showing that the creation of the world was calibrated according to the location of Jerusalem and the return of the Jews to Israel.
* What does Boris Johnson's resignation mean for UK-Israel relations? Johnson did not shy away from making clear his strong support for Israel while foreign minister.
* Syrian Muslim Brotherhood revives amid ongoing civil war, lashes out at the U.S. and Israel The Syrian Civil War, which has lasted more than seven years, has claimed the lives of at least 500,000 people, displaced more than 12 million from their homes and cost others, too many to count, their arms and legs, each victim lost in the fog of war.
* Biblical 'Spies' Revealed in 1,500-Year-Old Mosaic An ancient depiction of Moses' scouts in Canaan has been discovered in an "unparalleled" house of worship in Israel.