* Jordan blasts Israel over Temple Mount crackdown After Israel arrests Muslim leaders accused of inciting riots on Temple Mount, Jordan blasts Israel for issuing restraining orders.
* Netanyahu's hardline foreign policies may outlast his tenure The upcoming indictment of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu could end the long-serving conservative politician's career.
* ANALYSIS: Law experts make mincemeat of Netanyahu indictments AG's decision to indict PM Netanyahu may threaten the health of Israel's democracy. Israel cannot afford to choose the wrong PM.
* Iran: Israel now facing bigger threats from inside its own borders US allies in the Middle East risk an uprising by their "humiliated citizens" if they continue to rely on Washington, a top Iranian security official warned Sunday in comments carried by state media.
* Israel Ranks as 8th Most Powerful Country - U.S. News Report Other powerfully ranked countries included Russia, China, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Japan and Saudi Arabia.
* The Temple Mitzvah That May Fix the Global Economy For the last 22 years, a modest project has been collecting silver coins for the exclusive use of the Third Temple but according to a Biblical commandment, this annual gift is incumbent upon every Jewish male.
* The Putin-Netanyahu deal to remove foreign forces from Syria breaks new ground for both When President Vladimir Putin sat down with Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu on Feb. 27, the US envoy Jared Kushner was in Ankara and two days earlier, Bashar Assad arrived in Tehran on a surprise visit.
* Iran's top leader warns against trusting Europe on nuclear deal As world powers face US pressure to pull out of pact, Khameini says the 2015 agreement cannot fix country's economic problems.
* Report: "11 Christians Killed Every Day for Their Faith" One of the most noteworthy trends concerns the "shocking reality of persecution against women.... In many places, they experience a 'double persecution' - one for being a Christian and one for being a woman."
* New Film Answers the Question: Did Moses Really Write the Bible? A documentary film will be released in two weeks that asks the question that anyone who reads the Bible wants the answer to: Did Moses really write the holy text?