* Rabbis call to break holiday tradition of fasting: Arise to Temple Mount Rabbi Yehuda Kroizer, Chief Rabbi of Mitzpe Yericho in Judea and dean of the Hara’ayon Hayehudi (the Jewish idea) yeshiva (Torah academy) in Jerusalem, released a ruling this week instructing that ascending to the Temple Mount is so important that a person who does so may even break the fast by drinking water in order to do so.
* Iran military drill shows off missiles to threaten US and Israel On Wednesday, Iran upped the rhetoric with images of masses of missiles which it claims are the first of their type being shot from underground areas.
* Will Israel Find Itself Facing Down Iran, Turkey, and the US in Libya? Israel does not need to be directly engaged in combat to help its allies confront and prevail over mutual adversaries.
* Claims Iran hacked Israeli railways are false - 'Post' learns The purported attack, comes only months after previous attempts, likely by Iran, to decommission Israeli water treatment plants across the country, in last April.
* Israeli flag flown on Temple Mount: First since 1967 A major step towards fixing the broken heart of the Jewish people on the Temple Mount was made on Tish B’Av, the day commemorating the destruction of the Temples: the Israeli flag was displayed for the first time since Israel conquered its holiest site in the 1967 Six-Day War.
* China Has ‘First-Strike’ Capability To Melt U.S. Power Grid With Electromagnetic Pulse Weapon Last week, the EMP Task Force on National and Homeland Security issued a scary report on China’s ability to conduct an Electromagnetic Pulse attack on the United States.
* What China's New Deal with Iran Says About Its Ambitions in the Region As long-simmering U.S.–China tensions come to the boil, a sweeping bilateral accord being negotiated between Beijing and Tehran is ringing alarms in Washington.
* UK sees ‘third highest number of anti-Semitic incidents’ for first half of year The CST’s half-year report found 789 anti-Semitic incidents that were recorded between January and June of this year.
* Turkey Openly Declares Commitment to Jihad on Non-Muslims While statues of American heroes come toppling down, Turkey honors a mass-murdering, pedophilic slaver of history.
* Greek Admiral: We Have Enough Missiles to Sink Turkey’s Navy Twice Over Admiral Kosmas Christidis has claimed that the Greek armed forces are fully capable of taking on Turkey militarily, as tensions remain high between the two countries in the Mediterranean.
* So many Jews are returning to Israel that the govt. is worried they won't be able to absorb them Unlike immigration to other countries, olim to Israel are welcomed as long-lost brothers, educated and housed at great public expense.