* Fatah Declares War over Temple Mount: 'Green Light' on Terror Fatah's armed branch, the Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigade, has declared war.
* Russia to supply S-300 anti-aircraft missiles to Iran Russian President Vladimir Putin has approved the transfer of S-300 anti-aircraft missiles to Iran.
* 9/11 anniversary being marked with somber tributes Sept. 11 victims' loved ones marked the 12th anniversary of the attacks Wednesday at ground zero.
* Iran's Rouhani: Time running out to resolve nuclear disagreements The international community is running out of time to resolve disagreements with Tehran over the advancement of its nuclear program.
* Hackers call for 9/11 cyberattacks against Israel, US International computer hacking groups called on Muslim hackers to attack US and Israeli websites.
* 'Digital Ground Army' will help IDF battalion commanders win next war Battalion commanders in the infantry are expected to play decisive roles in future wars.
* Fatah-aligned Aksa Martyrs Brigades call for terror attacks against Israel A leaflet distributed on Tuesday by the Fatah-affiliated Al- Aksa Martyrs Brigades called for launching "fedayeen [guerilla] operations" against Israel.
* Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood to Coptic Christians: Convert to Islam, or pay 'jizya' tax The Muslim Brotherhood and its supporters have began forcing the roughly 15,000 Christian Copts of Dalga village in Egypt to pay a jizya tax.
* Barroso's last 'State of the Union' hits sombre note European Commission head Jose Manuel Barroso on Wednesday (11 September) gave a subdued assessment of the European Union.
* Explosion Shakes Benghazi on the Anniversary of 9/11 A car bomb exploded early Wednesday morning in Benghazi on the one year anniversary of the U.S. Consulate attack.