* Why France stood alone to scuttle Iran deal In 1979, France promised Iraq it would build it a light-water nuclear reactor to be fueled with uranium enriched to 93 percent.
* Iran blames Western powers for nuclear talks failure Iran's foreign minister has blamed divisions between Western powers for the failure to agree a deal on its nuclear program.
* Mufti: Jerusalem is 'Islamic' The Supreme Palestinian Mufti, Sheikh Mohammed Hussein, has issued a warning against what he says are the dangerous repercussions of excavation.
* After Kerry's 3rd intifada comment, Shapiro says violence never acceptable Violence is completely unacceptable regardless of the outcome of the current round of Israeli-Palestinian negotiations.
* Jordan vetoes Israeli request to allow Jewish prayer on Temple Mount The top Jordanian government official responsible for the custodianship of religious holy sites in Jerusalem is quoted in local press on Tuesday as saying that he is "adamantly opposed" to any Jewish worship atop the Temple Mount.
* 'Stuxnet has infected Russian nuclear plant and International Space Station' Web security expert says had tip off about malware that originally targeted Iran's nuclear program.
* Typhoon Haiyan: UN launches $301m Philippines aid appeal The UN has launched an appeal for $301m to help relief efforts in typhoon-hit areas of the Philippines.
* Are there really 100,000 new Christian martyrs every year? Gunmen on motorcycles kill three people when they open fire on a wedding outside a Coptic Christian church in Cairo.
* China Third Plenum: Leaders unveil key reforms China's leaders have unveiled a series of reforms aimed at overhauling its economy over the next decade.
* Churches post 'Thou shalt not kill' billboards around Detroit Churches post 'Thou shalt not kill' billboards around Detroit.