* Jews allowed access to running water on Temple Mt bringing them closer to Temple Service While the US is rocked by anti-racism protests, a situation exists in Jerusalem that is even more racist than the US before the civil rights movement.
* IDF sends reinforcements north over concern of more Hezbollah attacks Netanyahu warns Hezbollah that IDF is prepared for all scenarios; Lebanon PM: Israel assaulted sovereignty in dangerous military escalation; UNIFIL launches investigation.
* Hezbollah promises to retaliate for terrorist's death Hezbollah denies attempted attack on Israel, promises to retaliate for death of terrorist killed in Syria.
* Iran: The Mullahs Are Excited The ruling mullahs of Iran are excited. They are convinced that a new US president, like his previous boss, former President Barack Obama, will throw them the lifeline so badly needed for their survival, their hold on power, and their ability to advance their nuclear and other imperialist plans -- both in Venezuela against the United States, and in the Middle East.
* China Has ‘First-Strike’ Capability To Melt U.S. Power Grid With Electromagnetic Pulse Weapon Last week, the EMP Task Force on National and Homeland Security issued a scary report on China’s ability to conduct an Electromagnetic Pulse attack on the United States.
* Our Republic Faces a Test Not Seen Since the Civil War How great a burden can even an unrivaled superpower carry before it buckles and breaks? We may be about to find out.
* Israel's nightmare: The dissolution of the Palestinian Authority Several developments in recent months show the PA may be edging closer to its own end.
* Greek Admiral: We Have Enough Missiles to Sink Turkey’s Navy Twice Over Admiral Kosmas Christidis has claimed that the Greek armed forces are fully capable of taking on Turkey militarily, as tensions remain high between the two countries in the Mediterranean.
* Touring border, Netanyahu warns Hezbollah and Iran against ‘testing Israel’ On visit to the north amid high tensions, PM says Monday skirmish was result of Iranian attempts to gain foothold in region.
* Google working on smart tattoos that turn skin into living touchpad Google is working on smart tattoos that, when applied to skin, will transform the human body into a living touchpad via embedded sensors.