* Israel, Arabs, US united on renewing Iran arms embargo The U.S. has welcomed a joint call by Iran’s Arab neighbors endorsing the renewal of the United Nations arms embargo against Iran, Asharq Al-Awsat reported Tuesday.
Tuesday, August 11, 2020
* Raed Salah warns of Israeli plans against Al-Aqsa Palestinian resistance icon Sheikh Raed Salah warned Sunday against the dangers that surround Al-Aqsa Mosque in occupied Jerusalem from plans by Israeli authorities.
* The Term 'Annexation of Land' in Judea and Samaria by Israel is a Myth The Jewish people have the absolute historic legal right to this disputed land.
* Why Turkey needs a new crisis with Greece in Mediterranean Turkey set itself on a collision course with Egypt, Greece and Europe over its new claims.
* Iran and Proxy Hezbollah Wary of Lebanon Change After Deadly Blast Iran is watching developments in Lebanon closely, wary of losing any of its hard-won influence after a deadly mega-blast in Beirut sparked angry demands for reforms to its delicately balanced system.
* 'Wakeup Call for the Church': Half of Americans Say Good Deeds Get You to Heaven, Poll Shows Roughly half of Americans believe they will go to heaven if they are “generally good” or “do enough good things,” while one-third believe salvation is obtained only by accepting Jesus Christ as savior, according to a new survey.
* How likely are the 'big four' European economies to vote to leave the EU if Brexit works out? Italy would be the most likely of the "Big Four" member states to consider exiting the European Union if Brexit proves to be beneficial to Britain, according to a Euronews-commissioned poll.
* Report: US promises PA Israel will not apply sovereignty PA reportedly agrees to renew ties with US after receiving assurances there will be no Israeli sovereignty in Judea and Samaria.
* Netanyahu, Gantz warn Hamas against continued launch of explosive balloons Dozens of fires have broken out in recent days caused by explosive and incendiary devices launched from Gaza.
* Survey: Majority of American Christians Don’t Believe the Gospel A new survey finds that a majority of people who describe themselves as Christian accept a “works-oriented” means to God’s acceptance.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 11:10 AM