* This is a war for sovereign control of Temple Mt The brutal stabbing attack at Halamish, which left a grandfather of 70, his son and daughter dead while still in their 40s and a grandmother of 78 badly injured - when the family was gathered for the Sabbath Eve meal on Friday, July 21 - was no random act of terror.
* Metal Detectors and Palestinian Lies The controversy surrounding the Israeli authorities' decision to place metal detectors at the gates of the Temple Mount calls to mind the famous Arab saying, "he beat me and cried then came to me to complain."
* Israeli Officials Accuse: The Pa, Wakf Are Inciting Palestinians To Murder In the wake of Friday's lethal attack which claimed the lives of three Israelis, Israeli officials call on the Palestinian leadership to help restore the calm.
* Red Lines In Syria Will Turkey's attacks on U.S. allies stir Washington to action?
* Thousands protest against Israel in Amman, Istanbul, Beirut Some 8,000 gather in Jordanian capital vowing to become 'martyrs' for Al-Aqsa, burn Israeli flag, denounce security measures at Temple Mount following terror attack.
* Amman: Thousands Protest Against Israel's Temple Mount Security Measures Thousands chanted 'The people want liberation of al-Aksa', Jordanian Muslim Brotherhood demands action.
* Qatar emir calls for negotiations to ease Gulf boycott The emir of Qatar has called for negotiations to ease a boycott by four powerful Arab neighbours.
* EU statement on July 21 meeting of the JCPOA Joint Commission A meeting of the Joint Commission of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) took place on 21 July 2017 in Vienna.
* Interpol fears ISIS trained 170+ bomb attackers for Europe - media A list of dozens of suspected ISIS militants trained to deal with explosives and potentially aiming at terrorist attacks in Europe has been shared with EU intelligence by The International Criminal Police Organization (Interpol), the Guardian reports.
* Mafia money pollutes the EU economy Major profits from large-scale illegal activities have to be laundered to enter the so-called clean economy.