* In first-ever Saudi interview, IDF head says ready to share intel on Iran Eisenkot tell Arab press Jerusalem and Riyadh in complete agreement on Islamic Republic, which he calls 'the biggest threat to the region'.
* Islamic State threatens "Christmas blood" at the Vatican No problem. Pope Francis can just step out of his luxurious apartments, embrace the Islamic State jihadis, kiss their feet, and explain to them that authentic Islam and the proper understanding of the Qur'an reject every form of violence.
* Hamas Reiterates: We Will Never Recognize Israel A spokesman for Hamas reiterated on Wednesday that the terror group that rules the Gaza Strip would never recognize Israel's right to exist, a firm prerequisite for peace.
* North Korea sentences Trump to death for insulting Kim Jong-Un State media gives Trump a 'death sentence' and mocks him for failing to visit North Korean border. 'It wasn't the weather.'
* After Decades of Struggle, 69 Ethiopian Jews Come Home to Israel On Wednesday night, 69 Ethiopian Jews fulfilled their decades-long dream of making aliyah, or returning home to the Jewish state.
* Minister: Prepare for One Million New Settlers in Judea and Samaria Judea and Samaria should begin preparing for an influx of at least one million new settlers in the coming years, said Jerusalem Affairs Minister Ze'ev Elkin on Tuesday.
* Congress, Trump Admin Push Cutting Off U.S. Aid to Palestinians, Iranian-Tied Terrorists Congressional leaders advanced several key pieces of legislation on Wednesday that would cut off U.S. taxpayer aid to the Palestinians and crackdown on Iran's financial support for the terror group Hamas.