* Iranian propaganda gone wrong Currently, the Iranian government is celebrating the nation's struggle against the invading Iraqi forces during the Iran-Iraq War in the 1980s.
* Iran made a ridiculous excuse after shooting itself with a failed ballistic missile Iran on Monday fired a barrage of ballistic missiles at what it called terrorist militants in Syria, but Kurds in Iran's northeast reported soon after that they had been struck by one of the missiles.
* Palestinians, You Don't Have to Live Like Refugees President Trump is right to defund UNRWA, whose anti-Israel propaganda undermines efforts to make peace.
* Turkey: Building Mosques, Erasing Christianity While Turkey's latest mosque is being inaugurated in Germany, the greatest Christian Orthodox theological school has remained closed for almost 50 years by the order of the Turkish government.
* Did Archaeologists Find First Ever Evidence of Biblical Exodus? Archaeologists have long disputed whether the Exodus described in the Bible was a factual, historical account of the Jews' arrival from Egypt or whether the evidence points toward a non-Biblical version - an internal social development in the region.
* How seriously should Israel take Syria's Golan Heights threat? Experts said the Syrian regime felt more confident after Syrian Foreign Minister Walid Muallem pledged that Syria will retake Golan Heights from Israel in his address to the UN General Assembly.
* As world's opinion of Trump plummets, Israelis love him even more According to the Pew poll conducted from May through August, Israel was tied with the Philippines with the highest favorability rating of the United States under Trump.
* Defense Minister: 'We will reveal more information about Hezbollah' Liberman says Israel will reveal more info about Iranian missiles in Lebanon, amid Lebanese attempts to discredit Netanyahu's UN speech.
* COMMENTARY: Jews Everywhere Reminded From Where Their Help Comes Against the shameful background of blatant anti-Semitism at Britain's annual Labour Party Conference, Jews everywhere are being reminded of where their help comes from.