* Record Setting Crowd at Passover Sacrifice Reenactment The seventh annual reenactment of the Pesach (Passover) sacrifice took place on Monday, bringing the Nation of Israel ever closer to the Third Temple than before.
* Palestinians prepare mass demonstrations along Gaza border Israel girds for marches planned by Hamas as the terror organization urges Gazans to protest along the border in the coming weeks leading to the Jewish state's 70th Independence Day.
* Spread of Wahhabism was done at request of West during Cold War - Saudi crown prince The Saudi-funded spread of Wahhabism began as a result of Western countries asking Riyadh to help counter the Soviet Union during the Cold War, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman told the Washington Post.
* 'Christians flee PA oppression' Islam expert Dr. Ephraim Herrera explains how Christians went from 85% of Bethlehem's population before Oslo to under 10% today.
* Palestinian Authority Touts Its Gender Equality For Letting Women Be Terrorists Not wanting to miss out on the gender equality movement that's all the rage in most of the Western world these days, the Palestinian Authority has been talking up the prominent role of women in its society.
* Christians and Jews Celebrate Israel's Upcoming 70th Anniversary at Trump's Mar-a-Lago As many as 500 evangelical Christians and Jews from around the world gathered on Sunday night at U.S. President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Fla.
* Trump keen to meet Kim after 'successful' China talks US President Donald Trump has said he is keen to meet Kim Jong-un after being told the North Korean leader's trip to China "went very well".
* GOP dumps leader who said only Christians should run for office Virginia Republican Party ousts state party leader called for voters to back Christian over Jewish candidate due to religion.
* PA: Passover rites a 'dangerous precedent' Palestinian Authority says Jewish worship in vicinity of Temple Mount is unacceptable, vows to continue to pay terrorists.
* Palestinian census: 4.7 million in West Bank and Gaza Strip Figures dovetail with Israeli military's assessment implying looming parity between Jewish and Arab populations in Holy Land.