* Jacob's Sheep Planning Move to Migdal Eder After a journey from the other side of the world, the flock of 100 Jacob's Sheep may have found a permanent home; Migdal Eder, a site designated for grazing animals destined for the Temple altar.
* How Worried Should Israel Be About Trump's Latest Remarks? That US President Donald Trump devoted a portion of his Charleston, West Virginia rally on Tuesday to the Israeli-Palestinian peace process suggests that he intends to very soon unveil his Mideast peace plan, dubbed by Trump himself as the "deal of the century."
* On Israel's Nation-State Law Israel is being wrongly condemned for something that not one Muslim state has ever been condemned for: identifying its nationality with its religion -- and in the case of those Muslim states, this is done frequently in a manner that excludes or restricts the rights, or even the very existence, of minorities.
* Abbas aide: As price for embassy move, Trump must make E. Jerusalem our capital After US president says Israel will now pay 'higher price' in talks, Majdi al-Khaldi says Washington needs to recognize State of Palestine, back two-state solution.
* Caroline Glick: Hamas-Israel Ceasefire Talks Show Peace Impossible The ceasefire negotiations between Israel and the Hamas terror group's regime in Gaza point to a central truth about the nature of the Palestinian conflict with Israel.
* Netanyahu angers settlers by only advancing 1,400 New West Bank homes "A nationalist government should be expanding construction and not reducing it," the YESHA Council said.
* Ha'aretz Pundit: 'The Settlers Have Won, We Have Lost' On Friday, Ha'aretz writer Uri Mark drew an "inspirational" solution to bring about the demise of the settlement enterprise and the consequent establishment of a contiguous Palestinian State.
* How a no-deal Brexit could cripple Britain LONDON - As the UK edges towards Brexit with little sign of an agreement, the once-unthinkable prospect of a no-deal Brexit has become a realistic one.
* Trump adviser Bolton says Russia 'stuck' in Syria, Iran must leave Russia is "stuck" in Syria and looking for others to fund post-war reconstruction there, U.S. National Security Adviser John Bolton said, describing this as an opportunity for Washington to press for Iranian forces to quit the country.
* Iran masses troops for controlling Iraqi-Syrian routes. Soleimani hits defiant Iraqi Shiite militia While the US and Israel confer on a military offensive against Iran in Syria, Iran's Maj. Gen. Qassem Soleimani is busy with preemptive steps - in Iraq, DEBKAfile reports.