* Saudi heir and Jared Kushner inch kingdom towards deal with Israel As the UAE and Bahrain prepared to sign a deal to normalise diplomatic relations with Israel this summer, Saudi Arabia – the regional heavyweight – was quietly urging them on.
Friday, September 25, 2020
* Report: Israel-Sudan, Oman normalization deals could be announced next week Extensive talks between parties are being held to push peace process through, report says.
* King of Bahrain at U.N.: Israel Peace Deals ‘Send a Civilized Message’ to the World King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa of Bahrain celebrated the normalization of diplomatic relations between his kingdom and Israel — as well as applauding the United Arab Emirates (UAE) for making a similar move shortly before Bahrain did — during remarks Thursday to the U.N. General Assembly.
* Jordan, Egypt, EU urge renewal Israel-Palestinian talks At meeting in Amman, foreign ministers cite need to ‘rebuild confidence to allow the relaunching of the negotiation process,’ say Israeli pledge to suspend annexation ‘should become permanent’.
* Israel's political wars have become that of religious wars In recent years, and with even greater intensity when coming up against the coronavirus pandemic in the last few months, Israeli politics has turned religious.
* Missiles, Submarines and More: How North Korea Supplies Iran With Weapons Over time, Pyongyang has even supplied ballistic missiles, submarines, and possibly nuclear secrets to Tehran.
* Hezbollah's Growing Terror Network in Europe According to Nathan Sales, the U.S. State Department's counterterrorism coordinator, Hezbollah has been steadily building up its weapons stockpiles in Europe with the aim of preparing for any future acts of terrorism that may be ordered by Tehran.
* Intel. minister: Iran, Turkey, Palestinians speaking against peace “Iran never gave up from trying to achieve a nuclear weapon.”
* Kremlin says EU move not to recognise Lukashenko amounts to meddling in Belarus Russia said on Friday that the European Union’s decision not to recognise Alexander Lukashenko as the legitimate president of Belarus contradicted international law and amounted to indirect meddling in the country.
* What is Hashem planning for His people in Eretz Yisrael in 5781 Nothing of significance has ever evolved or will evolve without implicit or covert implications for the Jewish people.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 10:10 AM