* Outrage After University of Baghdad Medical Student's Dress up as Nazis One responder noted that some people admit Hitler was "despicable...unfortunately they love him for killing the Jews."
* Russian nuclear subs quietly reached US coast & left undetected - Navy officer Russian nuclear-powered submarines conducted an exercise near American military bases with the objective of avoiding detection as they came close to the US coast, a submarine squadron commander told a Russian military TV channel.
* Syria war: Thousands flee offensives in Afrin and Ghouta As many as 50,000 people have fled two separate offensives in Syria in recent days, activists say.
* Israel Pounds Gaza After Terrorist Bomb Targets IDF Troops Palestinian terrorists operating out of the Gaza Strip detonated a bomb against Israeli soldiers on Thursday, sparking a furious Israeli response.
* Christian Beliefs Help Drive American Support For Israel To Record Highs: Gallup A Gallup Poll published on Tuesday showed that support for Israel among the American population is at an all-time high, equal to the previous record reached in 1991 during the Persian Gulf War.
* Hezbollah says not expecting war with Israel Iranian backed terror milita says it does but expect war with Israel but warns Jewish state not to make 'foolish moves'.
* 3,000 Years of Biblical History Unveiled: The Kishle The walls at the Tower of David Museum's Kishle exhibit can talk. They uncover thousands of years of archaeological evidence pointing to layers of Jewish continuity in Israel's eternal capital of Jerusalem.
* Saudi Crown Prince Vows To Acquire Nuclear Weapons If Iran Does Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman said that his country would not hesitate to acquire nuclear weapons if Iran gets a hold of one, in an interview with CBS that will air on Sunday.