* Arab Group: Kotel is a Muslim Site, And Jews Don't Belong There An Israeli Arab group, "The Al-Aqsa Heritage Institute," on Thursday issued a statement demanding that Israel halt its plans to bring more Jews to the Kotel (Western Wall).
* Syria conflict: Many dead in huge Damascus bombing A massive car bomb explosion in the Syrian capital, Damascus, has killed at least 53 people and injured another 200.
* Egypt's Brotherhood still operates secretively Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi speaks publicly of firsthand knowledge of a meeting where opponents allegedly plotted against him.
* GOP senator: Jerusalem is 'of course' Israel's capital Sen. Marco Rubio in meetings with Israeli leaders said Jerusalem was Israel's capital.
* Syrian rebels take fight to Hezbollah in Lebanon For the first time since the outbreak of unrest in Syria, the Free Syrian Army (FSA) on Thursday announced that it had retaliated against what it claimed were Hezbollah hostilities.
* Hizbullah Terror Group Scanning EU for Israeli, Jewish Targets Hizbullah terror operatives are in Europe scanning for area for Jewish targets.
* Israel Okays Drilling for Oil on Golan Heights Israel has given the green light to drill for oil on the Golan Heights.
* Palestinian protesters clash with Israeli troops Hundreds of Palestinian protesters clashed with Israeli security forces Thursday.
* Mali: Islamist clashes outside Gao town hall The fighting has left the town's main courthouse in flames.
* EU should arm Mali soldiers, French general says The head of the EU training mission to Mali (EUTM) says the EU should run a parallel programme to better equip and arm Malian troops.