* Iran's Revolutionary Guards prepare for war Iran's Revolutionary Guards have been put on a war footing amid increasing signs that the West is taking direct action to cripple Iran's nuclear program.
* Has the War with Iran Already Begun? The evidence of an extensive Western covert program against Tehran, and Iranian retaliation, is now too obvious to ignore.
* U.S. Military Sources: Iran Has Missing U.S. Drone A U.S. super-secret spy plane believed to be in Iranian possession could be a major loss for the U.S. military -- and a major gain for Iran.
* 'Iran could be nuclear in one year's time' A report compiled by the American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research (AEI) suggests that "there is a real chance that Western efforts to stop Iran from acquiring a nuclear weapon will fail."
* Dubai Sheikh: If Iran Attacks, Israel Will Wipe It Off the Map Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has threatened to wipe Israel off the map.
* Kepler 22-b: Earth-like planet confirmed Astronomers have confirmed the existence of an Earth-like planet in the "habitable zone" around a star not unlike our own.
* Former General: We'll Have to Bulldoze Gaza Major General Yoav Galant (Ret.) said Monday Israel's refusal to take decisive action in Gaza will only serve to force Israel to make a massive incursion into the Hamas-run enclave.
* Technology to Reverse 'Curse of Babel?' The sorry aftermath of man's hubris in building the Tower of Babel resulted in the polyglot of languages we have today, so the Bible tells us.
* Firebombs thrown at Moscow protest Firebombs have been thrown at a protest rally in downtown Moscow.
* Muslim Brotherhood top winner in Egyptian election Parties that want an expansion of Islamic law captured a clear majority of the votes in Egypt's first election since the uprising.