* Saudi oil attacks: US says intelligence shows Iran involved The United States has issued satellite images and cited intelligence to back its allegation Iran was behind attacks on major Saudi oil facilities.
* Vowing annexation, charging voter fraud, 'King Bibi' looks poised to extend rule If polls are in the ballpark, Netanyahu's tactics will have worked and next Knesset will represent more hawkish Israeli electorate, undeterred by his attacks on media, cops, judges.
* Iran's Rouhani joins Putin and Erdogan for Syria talks amid Saudi oil facilities attack debacle The presidents of Russia, Iran and Turkey are meeting for talks centered on resolving the conflict in Syria.
* Why Saudi Arabia and Iran are bitter rivals Saudi Arabia and Iran are at loggerheads. They have long been rivals, but it's all recently got a lot more tense.
* US intel suspects Iranian cruise missiles hit Saudi oil facilities from Iraq base US intelligence experts are studying satellite images and other video evidence to track the source in Iraq of the major attack on key Saudi oil facilities on Saturday, Sept. 14.
* 'Locked and Loaded': Trump Tweet Threat to Iran over Saudi Oil Attack President Donald Trump appeared to tweet a threat Sunday to Iran over drone attacks Saturday by Iranian-backed Houthi rebels against oil fields in Saudi Arabia that were reported to have cut global oil production by 5 percent.
* Boris Johnson says EU has had 'bellyful' of Brexit process The EU has had "a bellyful" of the Brexit process and wants to get a deal, Boris Johnson has told the BBC.
* PA Minister of Culture denies Jewish history One of the central elements of the Palestinian narrative is the negation of the entire Jewish history in the Land of Israel in general and in Jerusalem in particular.
* General closure on Gaza, Judea and Samaria for election day IDF orders closure on PA, Hamas controlled areas for Tuesday's elections, starting at midnight tonight.
* Ilhan Omar: Netanyahu's 'existence' a problem Controversial congresswoman says "existence" of PM is "contradictory" to peace, reiterates support for BDS.