* Iran warns any country that attacks it will become the ‘main battlefield’ As US blames Tehran for attack on Saudi oil facilities, Revolutionary Guards commander says his forces are ready for ‘any type of scenario’.
* Saudi says it will respond appropriately if probe confirms Iran's role in attacks Riyadh has already said the investigation so far shows that Iranian weapons were used and that the attack came from the north.
* Pentagon to send troops to bolster Saudi defenses after attack "We will also work to accelerate the delivery of military equipment to the kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the UAE to enhance their ability to defend themselves."
* Netanyahu: It's me or dangerous Arab-backed government The heads of the right wing parties met earlier at the Prime Minister’s Office and promised to act as a unified right wing bloc under Netanyahu that will work together to ensure a right wing govt.
* First Israeli-Saudi air force collaboration for demolishing Iran’s Abu Kamal complex The latest round of attacks on Iran’s military complex in Syria’s Abu Kamal region are a joint operation by the Israeli and Saudi air forces, DEBKAfile and Gulf military sources reported on Friday, Sept. 20.
* Palestinians in bid to secure renewal of UNRWA mandate PA urges donors to honor financial obligations to Palestinians.
* 10 Commandments for forming and running Israel's next government There are two paths forward...
* Political affairs: Are we headed to a third election? What can be done to minimize the chance and can a compromise be reached.
* Will Arab 'Joint List' give Gantz full support? Joint Arab List weighs whether to recommend Blue and White's Benny Gantz for prime minister.
* A Different Perspective on the Temple Mount Crisis Moderate leaders warn that the Israeli-Palestinian conflict may turn from a national conflict into a religious one. Right-wing leaders claim it has been a religious conflict from the start.