* Palestinian youth: New movement, new borders Reconciliation between Hamas and Fatah may present the first victory of a nascent Palestinian youth movement.
* This just in from London-istan: Violent clashes outside U.S. Embassy after hundreds of UK Muslims stage mock funeral for 'murdered' Bin Laden Violent clashes broke out around the world today as thousands of supporters of Osama bin Laden took to the streets.
* Ya'alon: Hamas signed unity deal out of weakness Strategic Affairs Minister Moshe (Bogie) Ya'alon said on Saturday that Hamas signed the unity agreement with Fatah out of weakness.
* Syrian tanks and troops 'enter flashpoint Baniyas city' Troops and tanks are reported to have swept into the Syrian city of Baniyas, a centre of anti-government protests.
* Hamas Leader Nods to New Partners Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal said his movement will make decisions about how to wage its struggle with Israel.
* Yemen al-Qaeda head Anwar al-Awlaki 'targeted by drone' A US drone attack in Yemen targeted but failed to kill one of al-Qaeda's most influential figures, US reports say.
* Kadhafi forces shell Misrata fuel depots, drop mines Moamer Kadhafi's forces Saturday shelled fuel depots in Misrata and dropped mines using helicopters bearing the Red Cross emblem into the harbour.
* Brazil becomes largest nation yet to legalize civil unions Brazil’s Supreme Court voted 10-0 to recognize the unions, which will allow gay couples here to share in each other's inheritances, pensions, and health plans.
* Power Struggle in Iran Enters the Mosque The unprecedented power struggle between the two most powerful leaders in Iran deepened.
* New Weapon in Battle for Judea, Samaria – a Camera In recent years, grassroots activists in Judea and Samaria have grown increasingly aware of the power of pictures to show their side of the story.