* Defense Minister Ya'alon: Iran has 'apocalyptic messianic ambition' The defense minister says that the world powers' only options now are to make no deal or a bad deal.
* Egypt bombs IS in Libya after beheadings video Egypt says it has bombed Islamic State targets in Libya, hours after the militants released video of apparent beheadings of 21 Egyptian Christians.
* ISIS video purports to show beheading of 21 Egyptians in Libya New video by terror group shows mass beachside execution of 21 Egyptian Christians, English-speaking jihadi warns West the group 'will conquer Rome.'
* Iran: New Radar Can Monitor Israeli Takeoffs Iran 'will be able to monitor the start of a flight or firing of a missile as soon as it starts from enemy bases.'
* Israel prepares for 'mass immigration from Europe' Cabinet approves NIS 180m. aliya plan.
* Blair: 'You could lock Israeli-PA negotiators in room for eternity and peace would not come' Blair called on Hamas to clarify if they are Palestinian nationalist movement or broader Islamic one with regional designs .
* Let West Gaza be Palestine The money is there, the space is there and all it needs now is the traveling diplomacy John Kerry, Tony Blair, and the goodwill of the Egyptians, the Arabs and the Israelis.
* Ukraine crisis: Debaltseve clashes undermine ceasefire Fighting is continuing in eastern Ukraine more than a day after a ceasefire was supposed to take effect.
* Iraq preparing to retake Mosul from Islamic State - PM Iraq's Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi says its armed forces are preparing for an offensive to retake the northern city of Mosul from Islamic State (IS).
* Hamas and Fatah Sliding Towards Open War in Gaza Countless tit-for-tat car bombings capped by assassination attempt on Fatah official. Is 'unity' turning to war? Could ISIS stand to gain?