* Renminbi rising: China's 'de-Americanized world' taking shape? China's leadership will soon usher in bold reforms to support a domestic consumption-driven economic model.
* Christian Support for 'Palestinian Cause' Ascendant An interview with an American Christian commentator published by Israeli media this week reveals just how far the Evangelical Church has moved into the "Palestinian camp".
* Germany's Merkel sends intelligence delegation to US A German delegation of intelligence officials is in Washington for talks at the White House.
* Most Israelis reject Jordan Valley withdrawal by IDF Sixty-three percent of Israelis oppose Israel withdrawing from the Jordan Valley.
* Thousands in Ramallah celebrate arrival of Palestinian prisoners Thousands of Palestinians gathered in Ramallah in the early hours of Wednesday morning to greet 21 prisoners released from Israeli custody.
* IDF in midst of network revolution The IDF is in midst of a technological revolution that will convert it into a network-centered military.
* Priceless Naples treasure of San Gennaro goes on show One of the world's most valuable collections of jewels, dedicated to the patron saint of Naples, has gone on show in an unprecedented exhibition.
* Going nuclear: Russia to construct first $10bn facility in energy-hungry Jordan Russia's State Nuclear Energy Corporation Rosatom has won a contract to build and operate Jordan's first nuclear power plant.
* Israel to UNHRC: "Israel's Unfair Treatment Must Come to an End" Israel defended itself against constant discrimination by the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) in Geneva .
* 'The Jewish Cardinal' opens 17th UK film festival After the German invasion of France in May 1940, countless Jewish children were hidden in safe houses.