* Syria Chastises UNSC For Not Halting Israeli Occupation of Golan Heights The UN Security Council's meeting on October 28 focuses on "the situation in the Middle East, including the Palestinian question."
* What Happens to Iran if Israel Attacked with Nuclear Weapons? Under certain circumstances, Israel might consider a preemptive nuclear attack.
* Netanyahu tells Mnuchin Iran deploys precision missiles in Yemen, can hit Israel The treasury secretary also hailed the strong economic ties between their respective nations.
* Russia finally praises Donald Trump over Baghdadi raid: Kremlin says the President has made a 'serious contribution' to fighting ISIS - while Saudi Arabia hails death of terrorist who 'distorted image of Islam' Russia today gave Donald Trump a muted round of applause for his mission against Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, but insisted that the ISIS leader's death had yet to be confirmed.
* Gantz: There was no progress in meeting with Netanyahu Blue and White co-chairman Yair Lapid said "what Netanyahu has to do is be second in the rotation. Once that happens we can form a government in 48 hours."
* Russia and Turkey Are the Winners in Syria After more than six hours of talks, Russian President Vladimir Putin and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan emerged in Sochi, Russia, on Oct. 22 with an agreement to establish a "Syria Safe Zone" along the Syrian-Turkish border.
* Iranian, Russian, Turkish FMs to Meet in Geneva on Syria The foreign ministers of Russia, Iran and Turkey - the three guarantor states of the Astana Process - plan to hold a meeting in Geneva on the eve of the inaugural session of the Syrian Constitutional Committee (SCC).
* Brexit: European leaders agree extension to 31 January EU leaders have agreed in principle to extend Brexit until 31 January 2020 - meaning the UK will not leave as planned on Thursday.
* "Why Are You So Silent?": Persecution of Christians, August 2019 Cameroon: Militant Muslims, allegedly affiliated with the Nigerian-based Islamic terror group Boko Haram, "reached new heights" of depravity.
* Mainstream Media Mourns ISIS Leader's Death in What Isaiah Meant by "Calling Evil Good" Fake news is only getting worse as the Washington Post described the ISIS leader killed by U.S. Special Forces as an "austere religious scholar."