* Trump May Attack Iran Before Biden Becomes President Iran is going full bore to develop its own nuclear arsenal, along with the missiles to deliver those weapons anywhere in the world, including the U.S. This episode of What’s Ahead examines why the U.S. may bomb those Iranian facilities.
Thursday, December 03, 2020
* Iran's Mullahs Want the "Nuclear Deal", So Does Biden Iran's mullahs love the nuclear deal because of its fundamental flaws, especially the sunset clauses that remove restrictions on Iran's nuclear program after the deal expires soon.
* Hezbollah Has Become the Middle East’s Weak Horse The late Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden famously said, “When people see a strong horse and a weak horse, by nature they will like the strong horse.”
* Israel: Ethiopian immigrants get warm welcome One hundred more Ethiopian Jews are expected to arrive on Friday as part of Operation Rock of Israel. This will bring the total number to 2,000 by the end of January 2021.
* ‘Palestinian' Sheikh Who Denied Jewish Connection to Temple Mt Met With Erdogan in Turkey Sheikh Ekrima Sa’id Sabri, head of the Palestinian Supreme Islamic Council and former Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, met on Wednesday with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan at the president’s official residence in Ankara.
* The UAE Is Rejecting Doublethink on Israel — Will It Last? If its model for peace is successful, the UAE could positively transform the entire Middle East and the broader Muslim world.
* Bahrain open to imports from Israeli settlements, Palestinians fume Bahrain’s imports from Israel will not be subject to distinctions between products made within Israel and those from settlements in occupied territory, the Bahraini trade minister said on Thursday, drawing a rebuke from the Palestinians.
* In parting shot, Pompeo rebukes Turkey at NATO meeting U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo used his final NATO meeting this week to sharply criticise Turkey, saying its purchase of a Russian weapons system was “a gift” to Moscow, according to five diplomats and officials.
* NATO must consider Chinese military power, says Germany Foreign Minister Heiko Maas China's emergence as a global military actor must be part of NATO's discussions on how to reform the alliance, says German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas. And, amid shifting power, NATO will need a more "sovereign Europe."
* Vatican steps up its alliance with Islamic org accused of providing ‘material support’ to al-Qaeda’s 9/11 operation When there are moderates to be found, they have to be invented, so as to shore up the illusory and self-defeating “dialogue” that has not saved a single Christian from Muslim persecution (or any persecution).
Posted by Shofar Communications at 1:45 PM